Looking for someone special to spend the rest of your life with needs some attention to detail. Often times when chemistry and 'sparks' kick in, we overlook small personality traits that we find unacceptable.
What do you do? Listen to the raging hormones? Or do you listen to your logical mind? And where does intuition fit into all of this? Confusion and uncertainty can lead to bad decisions. Unfortunately even though most couples think their love is strong, unhappy marriages and divorce is far too common.
What should you look for in a husband? Here are the top ten things women consider before getting married.
Top 10 Things Women Look For In A Husband Before They Consider Getting Married.
- Common interests
- Mutual friends that we both like
- A good job and stable income
- Loves children
- A good communicator
- Bad boy personality with a gentle side
- Good in the bedroom
- Masculine, man's man type
Let's say you've made your list and checked it at least twice. Are you dating someone right now that has all the qualities you're looking for? How you do you know he's Mr. Right?
How Can You Be Sure You've Found The Right Man?
- Consider these ten questions before getting married:
- Does he have all the qualities I'm looking for in a husband?
- Will he find my personality traits attractive long term?
- Does he always keep his promises and does he lead a stable life style?
- If not, how can I be sure he'll keep his commitment to me?
- Do we see eye to eye on important issues such as money and children?
- Does everyone like him? If not, why?
- Have we worked through problems in our relationship in a loving way?
- Has our relationship gotten stronger with time?
- Do I still find myself looking at other guys?
- Am I sure he's the one for me?